- Please Choose:
Polara Golf designs products that are limited only by the laws of physics.
Introducing the new Polara Golf Advantage Driver - designed to be the longest hitting driver in golf. Whether you are a hard
hitting golfer looking for extra yardage, a golfer looking to recapture the distance from years gone by, a lower swing speed
golfer craving an extra 30 yards, or a current user of the Polara Ultimate Straight or Ultimate Straight-XS golf ball, this club will
give you more distance off the tee. This driver is available in 4 lofts (10.5, 12, HL1, HL3), so you can find the perfect match for your game.
- Approved for recreational use by USRGA
- Ultra-thin beta-Titanium face is lighter, stronger, and more resilient than standard Titanium drivers creating a trampoline effect for explosive distance
- 475cc over-sized head has a larger sweet spot for fewer mishits with more accuracy and consistency
- Wide variety of lofts for every type of golfer
- Exceeds USGA face velocity limit; 295-300 CT vs USGA limit of 255 CT.
|Swing Speed:||95+ MPH||80 - 95 MPH||70 - 80 MPH||Below 70 MPH|
|Driver Distance:||230+ Yards||180 - 230 Yards||150 - 180 Yards||Less than 150 Yards|
|7-Iron Carry Distance:||170+ Yards||130 - 170 Yards||100 - 130 Yards||Less than 100 Yards|
|Flex:||S (Stiff)||R (Regular)||A (Senior)||L (Ladies)|
If you have any questions or need any help with choosing the Advantage Driver
that is right for you, please call us at 1-800-274-8673.
Polara Golf strives to be a leader in producing high quality golf products.
Polara Golf is committed to the performance and durability of its products
Limited Customer Warranty LEARN MORE >