Custom Ultimate Distance Driver 16 (Men's Right Hand)
If you need a length that is not shown below contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The customization process and shipping time for our Custom Ultimate Distance Driver 16 takes about 2 weeks.
We use Kelly's Golf to customize our drivers.
Oversized 475 cc super high Moment of Inertia club head. The higher the MOI, the more resistance to twisting and the more forgiving the club will play. We moved weight from the center of the driver to the toe and heel to increase the MOI and resist twisting at impact. Mishits will fly straighter, and the club will be more forgiving when ball contact is made away from the center toward the toe or heel.
Hot non-conforming face exceeds the USGA CT limit. CT is a measure of the amount of time the ball is in contact with the driver's face and corresponds to springiness.
- Loft: 16
- Shaft Flex: Customizable - Stiff, Regular, Senior
- Shaft Weight: 59g
- Length: Customizable (44", 44.5", 45.5", 46.5") If you need a longer length contact us email@example.com
- Head Size: 475 cc
- Face Composition: beta-Titanium
- Lie: 57.5° - 59°
- Face Angle: -2.5° - 0.5°
- Handedness: Right
- Oversized super-high MOI due to 475cc head volume
- Beta Titanium face for faster ball speed
- Adjustable loft angle +/- 1.5° in increments of .75°
- Adjustable lie angle 0.25° - .50°
- Adjustable face angle 0.75° - 1.5°
- Precision cast 6-4 titanium body
- Lightweight distance shaft for maximum club speeds in multiple flexes
- A complimentary torque wrench is provided with every driver to adjust the loft
- At the moment this driver is only available right-handed
Polara Golf strives to be a leader in producing high-quality golf products and is committed to the performance and durability of its products. Please feel free to review our Limited Customer Warrant and Return Policy.
Orders requesting overnight shipping will be shipped the next day providing the order was placed prior to midnight Pacific Standard Time of that day. If an order occurs too late on a Friday or weekend day, overnight shipment efforts will not commence until the following Monday.