Yellow Ultimate Straight - One Dozen Golf Balls
The Polara 2-piece Ultimate Straight golf ball in yellow reduces hooks and slices by up to 75%. Each carton comes with 12 Ultimate Straight golf balls.
Get yours today and dramatically improve your golf game!
Let's face it: Life is too short to look for lost balls and be slowed down by slices and hooks. Polara Golf products can cut 45 minutes off a round of golf, increase confidence and pride, and make the game more enjoyable.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Polara Ultimate Straight Self Correcting Golf Balls are for the golfer whose problem is significant and persistent hooking or slicing off the tee. The unique 2-piece construction consists of a central core and an outer cover.
- HOW IT WORKS: From the tee, point the arrow on the ball directly at your target, or line it up with the center of the fairway. From the fairway, play the ball "as it lies" or re-adjust the ball orientation so the arrow again points at your target.
- LESS AERODYNAMIC LIFT: Our Straight Self Correcting Golf Balls fly so straight because they exhibit less aerodynamic lift than other golf balls. This benefit of reduces hooks and fixes slices, but also resulting in lower than normal ball flight.
- IMPROVE YOUR GAME: Our golf balls are designed to correct hooks and slices which means, if you slice a golf ball 100 feet, the exact same swing with our anti-slice golf ball would slice about 25 ft., leaving you in the fairway instead of the rough.
- JUST FOR FUN: The Polara Ultimate Straight Self Correcting Golf Balls are designated for recreational golfers; not for tournament play.
In The News
“Who knew it was so easy to hit long and straight? The dimple pattern of the Ultimate Straight reduces slices and hooks by up to 75%.”
“If you’re a recreational golfer who tends to find the rough more than the fairway, your fast track to straighter shots has arrived. No, it’s not a new training aid, oversized draw driver or magic swing tip. It’s a golf ball that flies straight, even when you put a slice swing on it.”
- Recommended Driver Loft: 10.5 degrees or Higher
- Construction: 2-piece
- Ball Diameter: 1.682 inches
- Ball Weight: 45.5 grams
- Compression: 85
- Core Material: Polybutadiene
- Core Diameter: 1.535 inches
- Cover Material: Ionomer
- Cover Material Thickness: 0.073 inches
- Cover Material Hardness: 62 Shore D
- Number of Dimples: 386
- Ball Flight Characteristics: 75% Self-Correcting Technology™
Orders requesting overnight shipping will be shipped the next day providing the order was placed prior to midnight Pacific Standard Time of that day. If an order occurs too late on a Friday or weekend day, overnight shipment efforts will not commence until the following Monday.